Saif Ali Khan Net Worth
Saif Ali Khan Net Worth: Saif Ali Khan is a Bollywood actor and producer. He began his journey in Yash Chopra’s drama Parampara (1993) but rose to fame with roles in Dil Chahta Hai (2001) and Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003). In one of his interviews, the most prominent actor and profitable star in the Bollywood industry, he described himself as “a very reserved person.” Saif Ali Khan, also known as “Nawab of Pataudi,” is one of the wealthiest players in the industry. With all this well-deserved attention and hard work, Saif Ali Khan has a net worth of US $ 150 million or INR 1,138 crore as of 2020.
Properties of Saif Ali Khan
However, saif Ali Khan is currently leading a luxurious lifestyle in his Fortune Heights apartment in Bandra with millions in his hands. In addition, from a rustic bookcase, a ventilated balcony, to a large sofa, the condo has four floors where each floor has a 3BHK unit measuring up to 3,000 square feet. The house is indeed a dream house! The library has dark wood furniture and several shelves with antiques and books from around the world.
The vacation home, Pataudi Palace, frequented by Khan, Kareena Kapoor, and Taimur in winter, spans 10 acres and has 150 rooms, including seven walk-in closets, seven billiard rooms, and seven bedrooms well as living and dining rooms. To eat. . . The luxurious estate is located in the town of Pataudi, in the Gurgaon district of Haryana, also known as “Ibrahim Kothi.”
The princely estate is built in the style of the colonial mansions of Imperial Delhi, where Saif’s grandfather, the last Nawab in power, Iftikhar Ali Khan, passed the Pataudi Palace to his son, Mansoor Ali Khan.
He also owns several other properties internationally.
Check out Saif Ali Khan’s home below:
- House in Gstaad Switzerland – INR 33 crore
- Pataudi Palace – INR 800 crore
- House in Fortune Heights, Bandra – INR 48 crore (purchased 2013)
Saif Ali Khan’s cars and bikes
Million-dollar Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan is also a massive fan of supercars, premium motorcycles, and SUVs. He has a collection of expensive cars in his parking lot. Saif Ali Khan’s car and bicycle collections include:
- Premium Cruising Bike, Harley Davidson Iron 883 worth 9.23 lakh INR
- The Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 is worth 90 lakh INR. It’s an all-American evil machine car that you can see driving Vin Diesel in the Fast and Furious movies.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT is one of the best SUVs, priced at INR 1.07 crore.
- The premium Toyota Land Cruiser is bigger and more comfortable.
- He also has a Mercedes Benz E Class, worth INR 70 lakh. And a BMW 7 Series worth INR 1.32 crore in his hands.
- The best premium SUVs parked in your garage are Range Rover Sports, priced at INR 1.97 crore.
- The Audi R8 Spyder has priced at INR 2.48 crore. It’s the same car Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark drove in the first Iron Man movie.
- Also Read: sahil khan net worth