Table of Contents
Allu Arjun Net Worth
Allu Arjun net worth, biography, wife, age, height, weight and many more details can be found in this article. The Allu Arjun’s net worth is $ 47 million (Rs 350 crore). Whenever we hear about South Movies, the first actor that comes to mind, everyone’s favorite person, is certainly none other than Mr. Allu Arjun. Its recent release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, grossed over 200 million rupees and is among the highest grossing films on Telugu Cinema or Tollywood. Known as the style star, Allu Arjun was born on April 8, 1982 in Chennai. He graduated from St. Patrick’s College in Chennai.
In this article, we will talk about Allu Arjun, his career, his cars, his house, his movies and his net worth. At first Allu Arjun wanted to be an animator, but then he changed his mind and became an actor. He began his career as a child artist in Vijetha, which was released in 1985. As an adult, he made his debut in the film released in 2003: Gangotri. The film became a success and Allu Arjun won numerous awards for his performance.
His turning point was the exit of Arya in 2004 and that of Bunny in 2005, making him both a rock star and a superstar. Both films were super box office successes. Since then she has starred in numerous films, experimenting with a variety of roles from all genres. His next film doesn’t have a name yet, but it will be an action-thriller drama movie directed by Sukumar.
Allu Arjun Net Worth
- Name Allu Arjun
- Net Worth (2021) $47 Million
- Net Worth In Indian Rupees 350 Crore INR
- Profession Actor
- Monthly Income And Salary 3 Crore +
- yearly Income 32 Crore +
- Last Updated November 2021
Allu Arjun Assets
CARS: He recently bought Range Rover Vogue worth 2.50 Crores. He also owns a vanity van worth Rs. 7 Crores, BMW X5 worth Rs. 80 lacs, Jaguar XJL worth Rs. 1.20 Crores and Audi A7 worth Rs. 86 Lacs. He is also the owner of an office in Hyderabad. His lavish bungalow is estimated to be of worth Rs. 100 Crores.
Awards and Recognitions
- He has won Five Filmfare Awards South and Two Nandi Awards.
- Forbes India Magazine named him in 2018 Celebrity List with annual earnings of Rs. 16 Crores.
Some Other Facts
His nickname is Bunny.
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan are his relatives.
- Allu Arjun has a huge following in Kerala. In fact, for this, he has got his name dubbed as ‘Mallu Arjun’.
- Allu Arjun gets all his movies dubbed in Malayalam.
- Allu Arjun loves photography. He considers it as his stress – reliever.
- Allu has been practising gymnastics since he is a kid. That is why; he is so excellent in all his stunts.
- He is a very big fan of his uncle Chiranjeevi. For this purpose, he has seen his hit movie – Indra around 15 times.
- He gave an emotional speech during the Chennai floods in 2015, which shows his deep love for the city of Chennai.
- He celebrates every birthday with mentally challenged kids. This shows how philanthropic he is.
- He has revealed that he learned playing keyboard in order to impress girls.
Also Read: sahil khan net worth