The pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694 also Microsoft Outlook mistake is due to a conflict with the Easy Mail image Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server, and the [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] Microsoft Outlook error occurs due to the lousy setup of your software settings. It is best to double-check that all the parameters documented are correct with port numbers, authentications, and secure connections.
Table of Contents
Easy Ways to Fix Error [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694]
The following content depicts six simple techniques to explain or solve pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694 Microsoft Outlook error code, which can help you to fix this pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 Microsoft Outlook error code.
Method 1: Fix [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] Error From the Programs and Components Tab
- Above all, try to fix the pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694 Outlook Express error via the schedule and highlights via the auto-fix device as follows:
- Click Windows Snap and Explore Tool and Highlights (you can also open Control Panel and go to Projects and Highlights)
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 in projects and highlights. (or then select an office-friendly application again)
- Click Change at the shelter of the Programs and Features window, select Fix, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you are done handling, continue Outlook and see if the [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] Outlook Express error code is taken out; If it holds up, try strategy two at this point.
2: Check the Worker Prerequisite Setting
- Fan Microsoft Outlook from applications.
- Open file.
- Recording settings.
- Select a record from Microsoft Outlook.
- Select your email account from the list.
- Click the email account at this point, and click More Settings.
- Now open the web email setting.
- Open the active worker tab.
- Imprint on the main alternative, my active employee (SMTP), requires verification.
- Click OK to save the setting.
- My employee needs confirmation.
- After tapping OK, restart Outlook and check if the [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] error is fixed.
Method 3: Delete Copy Reports
Still, need to receive the solution for error code [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694]? We should check the copy to accounts. It could also be the reason behind the [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] error, and deleting copies could be the possible solution to the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error codes. Follow the choices below.
- In Outlook, click the menu.
- Open the log settings from the menu and click on the Mailing tab.
- Check the copy account in the overview and select one.
- Click-on eliminated to eliminate copy account.
- Removing copy account from Microsoft Outlook can fix the error pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694.
- After deleting the copy account, restart Outlook and study if the error code appears. At this point, the issue is precarious. We should proceed to Method 4 and see if we are lucky.
Method 4: Change the Server Port Number
- Open Outlook
- Click on the paper and go to the report settings.
- In the recording settings, click Email and select your email account from the list.
- Another Email History window will open.
- Go to More Settings and click Internet Email Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Now change the (SMPT) port number from 465 to 587
- Connect OK to save changes.
- Change the SMTP port number in Outlook
- Outlook setting SMTP port number
- After completing the settings, continue Outlook and ask for the error [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] to be fixed if you are lucky that the problem is resolved. If not, we have Technique 5.
Method 5: Check your Antivirus Software in Your Window
In this fifth approach to resolving Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] error, here is a basic answer to fix [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] error. Antivirus protection was affected for some time. It could prevent Microsoft Outlook from connecting to email clients.
- Disable Antivirus as in the following steps
- Choose Start
- Go to settings
- Updates and security
- Windows security
- Protection against infection and danger
- Monitor settings (or virus and threat protection settings in earlier Windows 10).
- Each antivirus program has different settings to affect it. Check this according to the product you are using.
Method 6: Uninstall and Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
So you’re at strategy six, and that’s because all 5+ plans didn’t work to fix Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] error. The last response to the [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694] error is to uninstall and reinstall Outlook. After the reintroduction, try to add another record.
Uninstall Microsoft Outlook with the subsequent advances:
- Open Programs and Components in Control Panel.
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook is part of Microsoft Office)
- Double-tap Microsoft Office 365.
- After you finish uninstalling Microsoft Outlook, pii reinstall Microsoft Outlook on your machine.
- Create another record, paste it into Outlook, and try sending the Email again.
In this article, we examined the error of six answers to Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694]. As expected, one of the methods worked for you and the error code pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 is now settled. Otherwise, please contact the Microsoft team for a resolution to the error code pii_email_3df10c6245403b742694.