Table of Contents
Dilip Joshi Net Worth
Dilip Joshi Net Worth: Dilip Joshi is a trendy Indian television actor. On May 26, 1968, in Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India. He is best known for playing the comic role of “Jethalal Champaklal Gada” in the series “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah”, which won him sixteen Best Actor in Comic Role awards. Started his acting career in 1989 with the role of Ramu in the movie Maine Pyar Kiya. He has appeared in various Indian T.V. series and films such as Kabhi Yeh Kabhi Woh, Hum Sab Ek Hain, Shubh Mangal Savadhan, Kya Baat Hai, Daal Mein Kala and Meri Biwi Wonderful. He mainly does comedic roles. And also appeared in movies like Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun…!
- Name Dilip Joshi
- Nickname Dilip
- Date of birth May 26 1968
- Birthplace Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India
- Age (as in 2021) 53 years old
- Zodiac sign Gemini
- Profession Actor
- Famous For Jethalal Champaklal Gada in the T.V. serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008-present)
- Nationality Indian
- Religion Hinduism
- Caste Gujarati Brahmin
- Hometown Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India
- Current City Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Food habit Pure-Vegetarian
- Hobbies Traveling, Reading
- Years active 1989-present
Dilip Joshi Height/ Weight & Physical State
The height of Dilip Joshi is approximately 5 feet 5 inches, and his body weight is around 80 kg. His entire body measurements are Chest – 42 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches, and Biceps – 12 Inches. He has black colour hair and dark brown eyes.
- Height 5’5″ (165 cm)
- Weight 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Chest 42 Inches
- Waist 36 Inches
- Biceps 12 Inches
- Eye colour Dark Brown
- Hair colour Black
Dilip Joshi Family Background
He was born into the Gujarati Brahmin Family of Porbandar, Gujarat. His father’s name is Raman Joshi, and his mother’s name is Deepa Joshi. He spent most of his childhood and teenage years with his family. We don’t have any information about his siblings. He is a very religious personality and believes in Hinduism. He holds Indian Nationality and is Brahmin by caste.
Currently, he lives with his family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Father Raman Joshi
- Mother Deepa Joshi
- Brother Not known
- Sister Not known
Dilip Joshi Educational Qualification
He attended the local school in his hometown. After that, he enrolled in Wilson’s College Mumbai and then moved to Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Finally, he completed his graduation with a Bachelor of Commerce.
- School Gujarati School
- College Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Qualification Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
Dilip Joshi Marital status/ Relationship and More
Dilip Joshi’s marital status is married. The Dilip is married to Jaymala Joshi. He has two children, Neeyati Joshi and a son Ritwik Joshi.
- Marital status Married
- Affairs/ Girlfriend Not known
- Wife/ Spouse Jaymala Joshi
- Children Daughter – Neeyati JoshiSon – Ritwik Joshi
Dilip Joshi Favourite Things
- Favourite Actor Shah Rukh Khan
- Favourite Actress Deepika Padukone
- The Favourite Colour Black
- Favourite Food Rotolo, Basi Rotla with vagar in chaas
- Famous Cuisine Indian, Chinese, Italian
- Favourite Beverage Buttermilk
- Favourite Dessert Chocolates with Almond
- The Favourite Recipe Moong Dal Dhokla
- Favourite Footballer Lionel Messi
- Favourite place Gujarat, London
Dilip Joshi Career
- In 1989, Dilip Joshi started his career with the role of Ramu in the movie “Maine Pyaar Kiya”.
- In 1992, he became a part of the Gujrati film Hun Hunshi Hunshilal.
- 1994, he appeared in a famous movie, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.
- In 1995, he acted in the television serial Kabhi Yeh Kabhi Woh, in which he played the role of Vasu.
- In 1997, he starred in several serials such as Kya Baat Hai, Daal Mein Kaala, Kora Kagaz, and Do Aur Do Paanch.
- After then, he featured in the films like Sar Aankhon Par (1998), Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (2000), and Khiladi 420 (2000).
- Later, he played the role of Sohan in Kachroo in the Hindi T.V. serial Hum Sab Ek Hain and Balkrishna in Yeh Duniya Hai Rangeen.
- From 2001-2002, he acted in films like One 2 Ka 4, Humraaz and Dil Hai Tumhara.
- At the same time, he also became a part of the T.V. serial Rishtey – The Love Stories.
- After that, he has appeared in many Gujarati dramas, one of them being Bapu Tame Kamaal Kari alongside Sumeet Raghavan and Amit Mistry.
- Later, the trio appeared together on the television show “Shubh Mangal Savadhan”.
- From 2002-2003, he appeared in the T.V. serial Meri Biwi Wonderful.
- In 2004, he made an appearance in the T.V. serials like Aaj Ke Shrimaan Shrimati, Hum Sab Baraati, Bhagwan Bachaye Inko, and Malini Iyer.
- He also appeared in the serials C.I.D special bureau and F.I.R.
Dilip Joshi Television List
- Kabhi Yeh Kabhi Woh (Vasu) (1995)
- Kya Baat Hai (Rangaswami) (1997)
- Daal Mein Kala (Bharat Sinha) (1998–1999)
- Kora Kagaz (Varsha’s Brother) (1998-1999)
- Do Aur Do Paanch (Rahul) (1998-1999)
- Hum Sab Ek Hain (Sohan Khachroo) (1998-2001)
- Yeh Duniya Hai Rangeen (Balkrishna Namudari) (1999)
- Sewalal Mewalal (Mohan Joshi) (2000)
- Rishtey – The Love Stories (Episode- Izzat Ka Falooda) (Pappu Pardesi) (2001)
- Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Dilip Joshi) (2002-2004)
- Meri Biwi Wonderful (Raj) (2002-2003)
- Aaj Ke Shrimaan Shrimati (Sanjay Sarfare) (2004)
- Hum Sab Baraati (Nathu Mehta) (2004)
- Bhagwan Bachaye Inko (Gopi) (2004)
- Malini Iyer (2004)
- I.D Special Bureau (Bob) (2004-2006)
- I.R (various characters) (2007-2008)
- Agadam Bagdam Tigdam (Uncle Tappu)
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Jethalal Champaklal Gada) (2008–present)
Also Read: arnab goswami net worth